Wednesday, April 8, 2009

There's No Easy Way to Say This....

There’s no easy way to start this, so I’ll just start.

I recently underwent a battery of tests, and the results are not good. I just wasn’t expecting this.

I took the “Which type of animal dander are you” test on Facebook and the result was gerbil. I’m gerbil dander! That just knocked me on my ass, I was totally blindsided, never saw it coming.

Things were looking up when I took the “Which tectonic plate are you test,” Juan de Fuca. That’s the plate you want to be, you strive to be Juan de Fuca. And again, it looked like things might turn out for the best when I took the “Which Medieval or Renaissance Instrument are you?” test, Rauschpfeife! Honestly, I was feeling pretty invincible when I read “Rauschpfeife,” but then, in an instant, it all came crumbling down with the result from the “Which ancient geologic time period are you” quiz, Ordovician.

No one wants to hear they’re Ordovician, Ordovician is the last thing you’d want to be. How do you even come back from something like that?

So mixed results, and my spirits aren’t as high as I’d like them to be, but my family and friends have all been extremely supportive, and for that I’m thankful. With luck, and your help, I’ll hopefully get through this difficult period.

No comments:

Post a Comment